Due to Covid-19 and the Stay At Home Order, our office is temporarily closed. If you are having a dental emergency, please contact our office at 650-368-4553 or Dr. Carter's cell at 650-274-5786.
If you have an appointment scheduled during this time, we will be contacting you to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding!
Dr. Charles R. Carter and Team
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and your temperature will be taken. Please arrive with a mask on.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· To reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time, we ask that you wait in your car until the time of your appointment.
We suggest that you bring a blanket since the office will be very cold due to the AC.
If you are unable to bring your own sunglasses for protective wear, we will be selling safety glasses at $10 each.
Please bring your own headphones!!
Thank you again :)