We are happy to announce that we will be reopening our office on June 8th. We are slightly changing our hours of operation for the time being, so we will be open from 9-3 pm.
We will be contacting you to reschedule your appointments.
Please see below for our new protocol and recommendations.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Dr. Charles R. Carter and Team
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and your temperature will be taken. Please arrive with a mask on.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· To reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time, we ask that you wait in your car until the time of your appointment.
We suggest that you bring a blanket since the office will be very cold due to the AC.
If you are unable to bring your own sunglasses for protective wear, we will be selling safety glasses at $10 each.
Please bring your headphones!!
Thank you again :)